Sociality Rocks! - an organizer of the biggest International conference in Eastern Europe, focused on social and mobile games, that gathers the most numerous Russian-speaking audience Sociality Rocks! and Live Mobile!Russian Mobile Congress.
Sociality Rocks! is held in Kyiv, Moscow and starting this year in San Francisco. Four previous conferences have gathered over 2,000 participants from more than 450 companies, including teams of professional and beginning developers, representatives of the platforms, publishers, investors, advertising agencies, brands and simply “those who are looking toward social and mobile as a business.”
So, here is the schedule for 2013:
5th International conference Sociality Rocks! 2013 - San-Francisco will be held on April 22-24
in San Francisco!
6th International conference Sociality Rocks! 2013 - Kyiv will be held on September 25-26 in Kyiv!
Venue: Kyiv, «Rus» Hotel
During the last Sociality Rocks! in Kyiv we mentioned the idea to hold the 5th Sociality Rocks in San Francisco.
So now the idea is becoming a reality and we are proud to announce the date of our next meeting:
April 22-24, 2013, San Francisco, Hilton Financial District!
Sociality Rocks!2013 - San Francisco - is actually the first Russian-friendly conference in Silicon Valley, dedicated to social and mobile games. Truly unique structure of the event: 2 conference days of speeches and workshops + 1 day of welcoming tours to the biggest gaming offices in Silicon Valley.
Our task is to create the most comfortable ground, the starting point to explore the American market, its features, trends, characters, to gain insight from the "local giants", data, answers to development, marketing, players attracting and retaining, to visit the company offices, feeling the spirit of Silicon Valley and conversation directly with the American teams.
Hilton San Francisco Financial District as an ultramodern friendly place for business travelers, no doubt, should become a perfect venue to unite the international audience of social and mobile to exchange experience and to share news of the industry. The hotel is located in San Francisco downtown, next to mysterious China-town and cozy Little Italy district – concentration of restaurants you could desire, skyscrapers of Financial district, amazing Union square shopping area - this is only a very short list of nearby attractions, - so you can just go out from the hotel to have a deep dive into versatile San Francisco day- and nightlife and socialize with your new friends and partners.
What will we discuss?
- Trends and Forecasts of social and mobile industry,
- Stories of successful social and mobile products,
- Technoville (technical nuances of creating social applications),
- The platforms and their capabilities,
- The mobile market of social applications,
- Social and mobile trends for brands
- Startups in social and mobile industries
Who will be the speakers?
- Sean Ryan, Director, Games Partnerships - Facebook
- Rick Thompson, Partner - Signia Venture Partners
- Luis Gutierrez, Director of Business Development - App Annie
- Levi Buchanan, Business Development Manager, USA - Chillingo
- Rob Carroll, Chief Mobile Officer - 5th Planet Games
- Matt Davie, CEO - Breaktime Games
- Brett Seyler, Co-Founder - KeroseneGames- Robert Einspruch, Facebook Platform & Strategy Director - PopCap Games
- Mike Lu, Senior Director of Product, Jim Ying, VP of Publishing - GREE- Niccolo de Masi, President & CEO - Glu Mobile
- Game Insight, etc.
And this is just the part of the list of the speakers, most of them you can hear only in San Francisco.
View the agenda here.
What does it mean "Russian friendly" conference?
- Eastern European teams (100 +)
- Simultaneous translation of all speeches
- Russian-English speaking assistants, ready to help with translation during your meetings
- Visa support (details are on page)
Register for the Conference herе
Register for Welcome Tour hеre